Water is an essential resource that we must conserve. We should be careful about how much water we are using and make sure it is not being wasted. One of the major reasons for water wastage is overfilling of tanks, which is why it is crucial to have a water level controller that can monitor the level of water in the tanks. In this article, we will show you how to make an automatic water level controller using ESP32 and 16×2 LCD Display.
This is an excellent project for those who want to save water and money on their water bills. The ESP32 is a powerful microcontroller that allows us to monitor the water level in real-time and control the water pump automatically.
Circuit Diagram of Automatic Water Level Controller ESP32
This project can be designed using a few basic components. The circuit diagram of this project is shown below.
More Circuit Layouts
of Automatic Water Level Controller ESP32
Following is the list of all components used in this project:
- 1 X ESP32 Board
- 1x HC-SR04 Module
- 1x 16×2 LCD
- 1X BC547 Transistor
- 1X 1N4148 Diode
- 2x Push Button Nano
- 1x 1k Resistor
- 2x 10k Resistors
- 1x 5V Relay
- 2x 2 Pin Terminal Blocks
- JUMPER WIRES
Explanation of Automatic Water Level Controller ESP32
Step by Step Procedure:
- Connect the Ultrasonic sensor to the ESP32. The Ultrasonic sensor is responsible for measuring the water level in the tank. Connect the VCC and GND pins of the Ultrasonic sensor to the VCC and GND pins of the ESP32.
- Connect the 16×2 LCD Display to the ESP32. The LCD Display is responsible for displaying the water level and the status of the water pump. Connect the VCC and GND pins of the LCD Display to the VCC and GND pins of the ESP32.
- Connect the water pump to the ESP32. The water pump is responsible for filling the tank with water automatically when the water level is low. Connect the ground wire of the water pump to the GND pin of the ESP32 and the positive wire of the water pump to GPIO 16 of the ESP32.
- Write the code for the ESP32 link of which is provided above. The code will read the water level from the Ultrasonic sensor and display it on the LCD Display. When the water level is low, the water pump will be turned on automatically, and when the tank is full, the water pump will be turned off.
- Upload the code to the ESP32 and test the project.
In conclusion, the automatic water level controller using ESP32 and 16×2 LCD Display is an excellent project for those who want to save water and money on their water bills. This project is easy to make, and the materials required for the project are readily available. The ESP32 microcontroller is powerful and reliable, making it ideal for this project. With this project, you can monitor the water level in real-time, and the water pump will be turned on and off automatically, preventing overfilling of tanks. This project will not only help you save water and money but also promote water conservation.
More projects, You may like:
- Video Transmitter DIY Homemade FM Radio Transmitter
- Adjustable Power Supply DIY Battery Charger
- 12V-220V 500 Watt inverter DIY Homemade
- 12V-220V H-Bridge Inverter DIY Homemade
- MPPT Solar Charge Controller DIY Homemade
- 18650 battery bank free charge protection module
- D718 B688 Bass Amplifier Homemade DIY
- C5200 Bass Amplifier DIY Homemade with Volume
- DIY LA4440 bass amplifier homemade
- C5200 A1943 TDA2030 Amplifier DIY Homemade